Due to the proximity to the EU the neighborhood is very international.
Relish the beautiful scenery of Ambriorix Square or unwind at adjacent Marie Louise Square with it’s waterfall, fountain and lake.
A wide variety of cafés and restaurants serving Belgian and international cuisine are located in the immediate surroundings as well as several supermarkets within walking distance.
- Free public parking in front of B&B.
- Closest Metro/Train station/Airport Bus is Schuman (5 minute walk (700m) – From Schuman walk two blocks along Rue Archimede to Ambiorix Square, Cross Ambiorix on an angle towards to the left to Rue des Eburons. Rue John Waterloo Wilson is immediately to the right.)
- Many buses stop at Ambriorix as well. (<1 minute walk - 50m).[/li]
[li]Walking distance from EU Institutions: CEE, Parliament, Cinquantenaire Park and Museums.[/li]
[li]15 minutes from Grand-Place, Historic Center and Shopping Area.[/li]
Airports20 minutes from Brussels Airport
- 55 minutes from Brussels South Charleroi Airport
A shuttle from the B&B to the Brussels airport can be booked based on availability for €25.
- By taxi : 20 minutes duration (€38/40)
- By public shuttle bus: line 12 during the week / line 21 (evenings, weekends & holidays) – 30 minutes duration (about €4).
See also: www.stib.be